- Your name, NRIC, passport or other identification number, telephone number(s), mailing address, email address and any other information relating to you which you have provided us in any forms you may have submitted to us, or in other forms of interaction with you
- Information about your use of ZEBELLE’s website and services, including cookies, IP address, subscription account details and membership details, but only to the extent that ZEBELLE may identify you from such information
- Information about your usage and interaction with our website and/or services including computer and connection information, device capability, bandwidth, statistics on page views, and traffic to and from our website
- When you submit forms relating with any of our products or services
- When you register for or utilize any of our services on websites operated by us or when you
- Register as a member of websites operated by us, or use services on such websites
- When you interact with our research service officers
- When you use some of our services, e.g. our service; Customer Experience Management Market Research
- When you request us to contact you
- When you request that we contact you
- When you are contacted by, and respond to, our editorial representatives and researchers
- When you respond to our request for additional Personal Data
- When you ask to be included in an email or other mailing list
- When you submit a job application or an internship application
- When you submit a job application or an internship application
- When we receive references from business partners and third parties
- When you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reason
When you browse our website, you generally do so anonymously but please see the section below on cookies.
If you provide us with any Personal Data relating to a third party (e.g. information of spouse, children, parents, employees and/or authorized representatives), by submitting such information to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party to you providing us with their Personal Data for the respective purposes.
You should ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct. Failure on your part to do so may result in our inability to provide you with products and services you have requested.
Generally, ZEBELLE collects, uses and discloses your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Responding to your queries and requests and responding to complaints
- Managing the infrastructure and business operations of ZEBELLE and complying with internal policies and practices
- Facilitating business asset transactions
- Matching any Personal Data held which relates to you for any of the purposes listed herein
- Verifying your identification
- Preventing, detecting and investigating crime, including fraud and money-laundering, and analyzing and managing other commercial risks
- Protecting and enforcing our contractual and legal rights and obligations;
- Conducting audits, reviews and analysis of our internal processes, action planning and managing commercial risks
- Preventing, detecting and investigating crime and managing the safety and security of our services
- Compliance with any applicable laws and regulations, guidelines of practice or regulation or to assist in law enforcement and investigations by relevant authorities; and/or
- Any other purpose relating to any of the above
In addition, where permitted under the Act, ZEBELLE may also collect, use and disclose your Personal Data for the following purposes (which we may describe in our documents and agreements as "Additional Purposes" for the handling of Personal Data)
- Providing services, products and benefits, including promotions, loyalty
- Matching Personal Data with other data collected for other purposes and from other sources (including third parties) in connection with the provision or offering of services, whether by ZEBELLE or other third parties;
- Delivering you details of products, services, special offers and rewards, either to our customers generally, or of particular products and services which shall be of interest to you
- Proceeding market research, understanding and detecting customer location, preferences and demographics for us to review, develop and improve our survey, services and also develop special offers and marketing analysis.
If you have provided telephone number(s) in Singapore and noted that you consent to receiving marketing or promotional information via your Singapore telephone number(s), ZEBELLE shall contact you using such Singapore telephone number(s) with information about our products and services.
Regarding particular products or services or in your interactions with us, we might also have specifically informed you of other purposes for which we collect, use or disclose your Personal Data. If so, then we shall collect, use and disclose your Personal Data for these additional purposes, unless we have specifically informed you otherwise.
ZEBELLE shall take reasonable procedures to protect your Personal Data against unauthorized disclosure. Subject to the provisions of any applicable law, this Personal Data shall be disclosed, for the purposes listed above, to the following third parties, whether they are located overseas or in Singapore:
- ZEBELLE researchers, editors, or any officer, administrative
- Agents, contractors or third party service providers who provide operational services to ZEBELLE
- Any third party business partners who offer products and services or sponsor contests or other promotional programs on ZEBELLE’s sites, whether in conjunction with us or not
- External business and charity partners in relation to corporate promotional events; (e) anyone to whom we transfer or shall transfer our rights and duties
- Any other party to whom you authorize us to disclose your personal data
When you shall interact with us on our websites, we shall collect or analyze information from which individuals cannot be identified, such as number of users and their frequency of use, the number of page views that emerge on the website and common entry and exit points into website.
Pages on ZEBELLE web sites shall not be coded with software which enables the Third Party Market Research Company to instruct visitors to our web sites.
Should you wish to disable the cookies associated with these technologies, you shall do so by changing the setting on your browser. However, you shall not be able to enter certain part(s) of our website.
Our website may include links to other websites which are operated by third parties, such as our business partners. We shall be not responsible for practices of websites operated by third parties that are linked to our website.
Should you wish to change a consent to use of your Personal Data or obtain access to or make corrections to your Personal Data records, please attempt log-in to the relevant account through which the Personal Data was provided, meanwhile if any, failing which please contact the relevant Personal Data Protection Officer, contact details of which are found in the Personal Data Protection Statement or similar document elsewhere on the relevant ZEBELLE website.
Please be noted that in case if we are provided your Personal Data by a third party, you should contact such party directly to make any queries, feedback, and access and correction requests to ZEBELLE on your behalf.
Please be noted that in case if you amend your consent to any or all use of your Personal Data, depending on the nature of your request, ZEBELLE shall not be in a position to continue to provide its all services to you or administer any contractual relationship in place, and this shall also result in the termination of any agreements with ZEBELLE and your being in breach of your contractual obligations or undertakings, and ZEBELLE’s legal rights and remedies in such event are reserved.