Zebelle is currently accepting applications from students and fresh graduates for our editorial internship program. Those interested in the program are invited to send their Cover Letter, CV and writing samples to email@example.com.
We are glad to offer successful candidates the opportunity to work on research projects spanning a whole range of news topics and international affairs.
- Interns will work closely with Zebelle’s research team under the mentorship of an experienced editor to contribute to the company’s market research reports.
- Interns will receive practical experience in the field of research, and learn crucial skills such as critical reading and thinking, information analysis, handling research tools and fact-checking.
- Interns will be encouraged to read widely, generate fresh ideas and approach problems creatively.
- Interns will work on an unpaid part-time or full-time basis for three to five months.
- Interns must speak fluent English and Mandarin.
- Candidates with background in journalism, English literature or East Asian studies are preferred.